Most people (who don’t understand) would call this a “Divot Tool” for fixing divots.
Actually, this is a putting green “Pitch Mark” tool for fixing the “PITCH MARKS” (NOT DIVOTS) on and around a golf green. Divots are what you make with your golf clubs in the fairway and cannot be repaired with this or any other tool like this.
This tool has a multi-purpose use.
- Fixing Golf Green Pitch Marks
- Storing the (included) metal ball maker within the body of the tool or your own personalized/favorite metal ball marker within the same dimensions.
- BONUS USE – You can use this PitchMark tool around the green to prop up your Putter while you use another club to chip onto the green. This is “especially” helpful when the ground is wet/damp as it will keep the grip of your putter from getting wet.
- Chambered blades can be used for golf club groove cleaning.
- Did we mention that it has a “switch blade” swing-action open? Well it does and is a pretty impressive feature!
The magnet on the PitchMark Tool is pretty strong and will keep the ball marker in place.