We are open about our methods of tracking and use of our visitors’ personal data.
At ChatterWhale.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders and to ensure you receive your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange delivery of your product.
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed to them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns::
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while in our possession.
Thank you for your cooperation!